Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 5 - Stash Report

This week is bad! But I can explain.

I was a second place winner in the Holiday Fab Shop Hop. They sent me 4 yards of black and white fabrics.

I had to go to Wal-mart and they had a big sign on the door that said "Fabric Clearance 50% Off". The last remaining Wal-mart to sell fabric (around here anyway) won't be selling fabric anymore. It had been on sale all week and I didn't know it! Most of the good stuff was gone but I did find some that needed to come home with me. I bought 2 pieces to make summer shirts and two pieces for quilting. I also found some batting that was 50% cotton and 50% bamboo.

Used this Week: .25 yards
Used year to Date: 3.925 yards
Added this Week: 20 yards
Added Year to Date: 21.5 yards
Net Used for 2011: -16.075 yards

Now I have to get busy and get out of the hole.

Visit Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment