Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Broken knitting needle

Last night I worked on last years Thangles quilt. I made 2 and a 1/2 blocks. I was ready to craw into bed to read for a while. When I realize that Harry's Law was coming on. I'm glad I didn't miss it. I would have been mad at myself. It's a good show! You should check it out if you haven't.

Any way I can't just sit and watch tv. I have to do somehting. So decided to knit on my scarf. Which is scary because my Mom wasn't here to help me. And I broke the tip of my knitting needle!!!


I started to panic and said some bad words. Then I asked myself what Mom would do. So I knitted off my now pointless need onto the other one and went in search of different size 8 needles. I found one! Yes one!!! I knitted a few more rows to prove to myself that it would be okay. It was odd knitting with one metal needle and one flashlight (not sure what's it's really called) needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment