Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stash Report - Week 25

I really don't want to post this. I'm really not doing very well.

Nothing used. My sewing machine hasn't been turned on in almost 2 weeks.  Hopefully I can sew tonight.

I added this week:( I could have done a lot worse. A quilt shop was having a sale and everything I bought was $4.00 a yard!!!! I got 4 yards of white on white. The rest are batiks: a light peach, a dark peach, a green and a bright yellow.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used Year to Date: 27.425 yards
Added this Week: 15 yards
Added Year to Date: 51.63 yards
Net Used for 2011: -24.205 yards

Visit Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

2 comments:

  1. It's alright. $4 a yard is a great bargain especially for quilt fabrics. Real life happens and there isn't always time for sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up. With the cost of fabric increasing almost daily, it's hard to pass up such a good sale.

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete