Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Purex Complete Crystals

Purex recently sent me a free sample of Purex Complete Crystals. Due to someone with allergies in my home I haven't used fabric softener in some time. But these crystals are 92% natural not oil based so I wanted to try them. I was careful with whos clothes were I washed using them. They are amazing. Even my allergy girl gave them a try. She use a towel washed in the crystals and had not itchy rash!

 I received fresh spring waters scent and it smells wonderful. They still smelled good after being in the dirty clothes basket for few days.

You can click here for more information http://www.purex.com/. It even has a link to coupon you can print.

I am a Purex Insider. While I do receive complimentary sample products from the Purex® brand, my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment