Friday, March 11, 2011

Will Work For Eggs Wallhanging

I think I did a pretty good job. My applique is getting better. In fact I think it's my best applique yet. I just had one problem. After I sewed the bow on and and was admiring my wall hanging. I noticed I hadn't sewed the nose down! So drew the stitches on with a marker! You can't tell can you? It's fused down really well. So I don't think it will fall off.

And want to know what took the longest? Finding my crayons! (You color in the pink of her ears.) I looked in all the drawers and boxes I have craft stuff hidden in. And where do I find them? In the last place I think of, my desk drawer. I don't know why they were there but I did put them back there because it will be the first place I look next time.

The pattern is Will Work For Eggs in the March 2005 McCall's Quick Quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment